Charming Hotel-Restaurant in Barr, between Strasbourg and Colmar
2-star Hotel of the Château d'Andlau
On the Alsace Wine Route, have a break in a charming hotel a few steps away from Barr, the wine capital of Bas-Rhin. Between Strasbourg and Colmar, surrounded by the forest, the Hotel-Restaurant of the Château d'Andlau will welcome you warmly for an authentic stay.
Alongside the river, within a property of 1 hectare of many century-old pine trees populated with birds and squirrels, our 2-star hotel has 22 comfortable rooms for you. In an half-timbered Alsatian House, with balconies full of geraniums, enjoy a place where calm and serenity are omnipresent.
In a few words :
- An Alsatian style 2-star hotel in Barr in the Bas-Rhin
- Hotel with 3 "fireplaces" Logis, "Nature and Silence" label, "Bacchus", "Walking", "Cycling", "Motorcyling"
- "Qualité Tourisme" label
- Traditional restaurant with 3 "pots" Logis (accessible to persons with reduced mobility)
- Garden and terrace
- 22 rooms
- Car park closed at night, you can pay for a garage (but free for bikes and motorbikes)
- Free WiFi
- Animals accepted
- A boutique with Soufflenheim potteries, marqueteries, tableware and decoration...
A traditional restaurant
The restaurant of the Château d'Andlau offers a gourmet, creative and varied cuisine, prepared from fresh seasonal products. You'll have the opportunity to make food and wine pairings thanks to a wine list which counts several hundred references.
In the restaurant, the famous illustrator Hansi's engravings remind the traditional Alsace.
We are delighted to welcome your reunion banquets with family, association, school classmates, collegues and we can organise food and wine pairings (animated or not by a professional).
We are here to help you with any specific requests : vegetarian menu, special diets... Important : the restaurant is accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
We invite you to discover our special menues for he Mother's Day lunch the 29th of May 2016.
Awards and Labels
- "Maître Restaurateur" label since 2013
- Wine list awarded in 2007 for the best wine list in France, for all categories taken together
- Our wine list received the Best Award by the American Magazine "Wine Spectator"
- Wine tourism labels : "Vignobles & Découvertes" and « Coeur de Vignoble »
In Alsace on the Wine Route
Take advantage of your visit to the Hotel- Restaurant Château d'Andlau to discover the Alsace Wine Route. Over some 170 km, on foot, by car or by bike… visit the cellars and vineyards, meet the winegrowers, taste the local vintages. Between Vosges and hillsides, enjoy the Alsatian vineyard, its typical villages and its wonderful sceneries.
As a Logis "Bacchus", and thanks to our passion for wine, we will be delighted to guide you and make you discover the Alsatian vineyards considering your tastes, your wishes and the importance of the various terroirs.
Nous allons entamer la dernière partie de l'année, avec les traditionnels marchés de Noël, les décorations, les lumières, les fêtes de fin d'année...
Comme à chaque fois à cette période, nous vous proposons nos offres spéciales pour les week-ends et les fêtes.
Fidèles à nos habitudes, nous serons ouverts pour les fêtes et vous invitons à découvrir nos menus proposés à l'occasion de Noël les 24/12 au soir, 25/12/2017 midi et soir, de la St Sylvestre le 31/12/2017 au soir. Les enfants ne seront pas oubliés, tant à Noël qu'à la St Sylvestre.
Alors, à bientôt ?