* In a few words : hotel ** (non-smoking) in an Alsatian style, very quiet, surrounded with a forest and alongside a river on a 1 ha property.
* “Logis Nature et Silence" label (Nature and Tranquillity Logis accommodation)
* Direct access to nature via the numerous walking and mountain bike routes not far from the hotel. Next to the GR from Saint Jacques de Compostelle
* Varied and inventive gastronomy, elaborated with fresh and seasonal products
* Wine menu with 1 600 references, which received in 2007 the Grand Prix de la Presse du Vin (the “APV” awarding the nicest and largest wine menu in France) and the Wine Spectator Best Award in 2012
* Label "Vineyards and discoveries" in 2011 : this label indicates the distinguished places to stop for wine tourism.
* In Barr, the capital of wines of the Bas-Rhin, situated at an equal distance from Strasbourg and Colmar
* Closed parking at night. Unlimited and free WiFi
* Animals accepted
HOTEL-RESTAURANT DU CHATEAU D’ANDLAU - 113 rue de la Vallée - 67140 BARR - Alsace - France
Tél : + 33 (0) 3 88 08 96 78 - Fax : + 33 (0) 3 88 08 00 93
SIRET : 381 007 749 000 33 - APE : 5510Z - TVA : FR 91 381 007 749
Design et référencement :